HKUST-Exeter Engineering and Law Program


After admission is confirmed, the University of Exeter will provide students with required documents to facilitate their application for the student visa required for studying in the UK.

Students who are enrolled at HKUST as non-local students should check if their student visa for studying in Hong Kong and their passport with which they use for applying for the Hong Kong student visa will both be valid throughout Year 4 or not. If either the passport or the visa will expire before the end of the 4th year of their study, they should apply for extension of the visa or the renewal of the passport BEFORE they leave for the UK. It is important to note that the extension of the Hong Kong student visa, or the transfer of it to a new passport can only be done in Hong Kong.

UG – Joint University Programs (Exeter)